Love the cookie crumbs!
I agree with Tamar, the cookie crumbs is a wonderful idea for that prompt. Really well done.
Clever interpretations and excellent photos. Wiggle the toes - very cute!
Haha.....cookie crumbs....perfect! I'll bet we all ate cookies after photographing them. :)
I love every one of these! Beautifully photographed interpretations. And avocado pasta...yum!
your interpretations are great. Hadn't thought of wiggling toes. Oh, my, that pasta looks yummy - I think I need to add avocado to my next pasta dish.
Great set.The market shot for Word of the Day looks so interesting.Loved your interpretation of the Cookie prompt and oh my another delicious looking Pasta dish. My mouth is watering.
Mmm avocado pasta! I've never heard of it, but it looks and sounds yummy!
Again, I have to comment: Why didn't I think of that??? Cookie crumbs are the best!
Enregistrer un commentaire
9 commentaires:
Love the cookie crumbs!
I agree with Tamar, the cookie crumbs is a wonderful idea for that prompt. Really well done.
Clever interpretations and excellent photos. Wiggle the toes - very cute!
Haha.....cookie crumbs....perfect! I'll bet we all ate cookies after photographing them. :)
I love every one of these! Beautifully photographed interpretations. And avocado pasta...yum!
your interpretations are great. Hadn't thought of wiggling toes. Oh, my, that pasta looks yummy - I think I need to add avocado to my next pasta dish.
Great set.
The market shot for Word of the Day looks so interesting.
Loved your interpretation of the Cookie prompt and oh my another delicious looking Pasta dish. My mouth is watering.
Mmm avocado pasta! I've never heard of it, but it looks and sounds yummy!
Again, I have to comment: Why didn't I think of that??? Cookie crumbs are the best!
Enregistrer un commentaire