Those trees are so funky looking! Love the pillow too.
Way to stretch that chatterbox! I like that kitchen shot and wonder what's happening to be outside cooking.
I love your comfort area and how fun to run into an outside kitchen. Never seen trees like that.
Very interesting set. Those trees are so different, what type of a tree are they?Great find for that in the Kitchen shot and your comfort corner looks very cozy.
Enregistrer un commentaire
4 commentaires:
Those trees are so funky looking! Love the pillow too.
Way to stretch that chatterbox! I like that kitchen shot and wonder what's happening to be outside cooking.
I love your comfort area and how fun to run into an outside kitchen. Never seen trees like that.
Very interesting set. Those trees are so different, what type of a tree are they?
Great find for that in the Kitchen shot and your comfort corner looks very cozy.
Enregistrer un commentaire