Oooh my fave is that background shot. Great low POV. strawberry for dots-you're so smart.
Your 1. photo is so beautiful, so green, fresh !! I like spotted and weather too. Lovely photos all !
Oh, my...that sweet shot looks amazing. I want one...
I like the light and bright spring green. And sorry Susan, the cake is gone.
a very creative set!! the strawberry dots are perfection!!
These are fantastic. I love the volleyball shot - excellent! (well, that cake is pretty sweet too!)
Oh great set this week...looks like perfect weather
Enregistrer un commentaire
7 commentaires:
Oooh my fave is that background shot. Great low POV. strawberry for dots-you're so smart.
Your 1. photo is so beautiful, so green, fresh !! I like spotted and weather too. Lovely photos all !
Oh, my...that sweet shot looks amazing. I want one...
I like the light and bright spring green. And sorry Susan, the cake is gone.
a very creative set!! the strawberry dots are perfection!!
These are fantastic. I love the volleyball shot - excellent! (well, that cake is pretty sweet too!)
Oh great set this week...looks like perfect weather
Enregistrer un commentaire