Oh I love your fence shot...lovely. And what a sweet but sad image of your Dad's hand knowing it's the last picture you have of him.
Very nice set of photos. Your fence shot is beautiful and I really like how you composed the hand shot.
A gorgeous set. I like the way you captured the sign, with the shallow DOF.Sweet hand images, both of them. I'm glad you thought to capture that one of your father. Two years-still tough and a hole in your heart.
Your Hand photo is sweet and speaks volumes. Fence is beautiful! What does that sign mean?
Karen, it's an intersection with a minor cross-road sign that somebody has "customized".
Wonderful photos, all! Love the last one, especially. That is so touching!
Beautiful set of photos - simple yet elegant. I am sorry about your dad...
Enregistrer un commentaire
7 commentaires:
Oh I love your fence shot...lovely. And what a sweet but sad image of your Dad's hand knowing it's the last picture you have of him.
Very nice set of photos. Your fence shot is beautiful and I really like how you composed the hand shot.
A gorgeous set. I like the way you captured the sign, with the shallow DOF.
Sweet hand images, both of them. I'm glad you thought to capture that one of your father. Two years-still tough and a hole in your heart.
Your Hand photo is sweet and speaks volumes. Fence is beautiful! What does that sign mean?
Karen, it's an intersection with a minor cross-road sign that somebody has "customized".
Wonderful photos, all! Love the last one, especially. That is so touching!
Beautiful set of photos - simple yet elegant. I am sorry about your dad...
Enregistrer un commentaire