dimanche 28 juillet 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


 Cool Colours
Last Sunday was Belgian National Day. The kingdom has now a new king. 
And then there were fireworks... 
I was too lazy to go see them live, but they were quite impressive even on tv.

 Cooling Off
Place Flagey

 
 Leaves


 Raw


 Iced Beverage



10 commentaires:

Enthusiastic Bookworm a dit…

a great way to cool off!!!!

http://dinoheromommy.com/

Hopie a dit…

Love the cooling off shot. Your iced beverage reminded me that in the USA we are used to a lot more ice in our beverages. I remember when we were in London it took some getting used to drinks that didn't have as much as we were used to. I like your leaf shot as well.

Anu a dit…

For some reason I never put ice in my beverages.

Brandi a dit…

Love that raw shot! Funny about the ice. I didn't know!

Stephanie a dit…

Your beverage shot is really cool. I love the composition of it.

Patrice a dit…

Those fireworks are great, and I love your take on Raw!

Unknown a dit…

Wow! Love the fireworks, and the beautiful greens!

Honey Mommy a dit…

Love your cooling off and leaf shots! They are wonderful.

Ida a dit…

Oh your set is so well done.
The leaves shot is gorgeous.
Cooling off looks fun.
Fireworks are pretty and the Beverage shot was very well composed.

Splendid Little Stars a dit…

very cool! Leaves is so lovely!