Wow that last picture is really neat.
I love your family, half and bow shots. I would never have thought of the bow of a ship, and I think that mural is really cool.
These are great. I love your creativity and interpretation on each word.
Excellent pictures....really LOVE that mural!!
These were wonderful. I especially enjoy the Families on the Beach, the half shot of the statue and the Bow of the Ship shot, I love it when places have cool murals like that.
Enregistrer un commentaire
5 commentaires:
Wow that last picture is really neat.
I love your family, half and bow shots. I would never have thought of the bow of a ship, and I think that mural is really cool.
These are great. I love your creativity and interpretation on each word.
Excellent pictures....really LOVE that mural!!
These were wonderful. I especially enjoy the Families on the Beach, the half shot of the statue and the Bow of the Ship shot, I love it when places have cool murals like that.
Enregistrer un commentaire