What a fun set! I love your sky picture, and those wooden accessories are cool. I also love how tiny the people are in your "tiny" picture. Great perspective!
Beautiful clouds in your sky photo!
Love that sky!!!
Oh my, love the whole composition of your "tiny" shot. Makes one realize how small we are in the grand scheme of things.
Outstanding. Love the wooden accessories and great job on 'tiny'.
Some wonderful shots. The sky photo is very pretty, I love those whispy looking clouds.Transparent was cool and so was your Tiny shot.
Enregistrer un commentaire
6 commentaires:
What a fun set! I love your sky picture, and those wooden accessories are cool. I also love how tiny the people are in your "tiny" picture. Great perspective!
Beautiful clouds in your sky photo!
Love that sky!!!
Oh my, love the whole composition of your "tiny" shot. Makes one realize how small we are in the grand scheme of things.
Outstanding. Love the wooden accessories and great job on 'tiny'.
Some wonderful shots. The sky photo is very pretty, I love those whispy looking clouds.
Transparent was cool and so was your Tiny shot.
Enregistrer un commentaire