splendid. I love the pattern in the flow shot and the knitting needles.
Oh that beyond shot is beyond awesome!
These are all STUNNING! Love the beyond and flow shots.
Beautiful mist shot! It's both dreamy and foreboding at the same time.
Great set. Especially fond of the first shot.
What lovely photos! I love the ethereal mist and the wonderful lines on your flow shot. It looks like such a lovely place. I also enjoyed the composition of your knitting needles shot.
great idea to take a picture of the tips of knitting needles! I love the flow (you can see some small ripples) of water too.
Wonderful set. I really enjoyed Beyond, and Flow.
I love the simplicity behind tip.
Your set is beautiful. But your beyond shot is beyond gorgeous! I love the mist and the sun.
Enregistrer un commentaire
10 commentaires:
splendid. I love the pattern in the flow shot and the knitting needles.
Oh that beyond shot is beyond awesome!
These are all STUNNING! Love the beyond and flow shots.
Beautiful mist shot! It's both dreamy and foreboding at the same time.
Great set. Especially fond of the first shot.
What lovely photos! I love the ethereal mist and the wonderful lines on your flow shot. It looks like such a lovely place. I also enjoyed the composition of your knitting needles shot.
great idea to take a picture of the tips of knitting needles! I love the flow (you can see some small ripples) of water too.
Wonderful set. I really enjoyed Beyond, and Flow.
I love the simplicity behind tip.
Your set is beautiful. But your beyond shot is beyond gorgeous! I love the mist and the sun.
Enregistrer un commentaire