This was a fabulous set from start to finish. That sweet treat looks so yummy. I don't blame you for eating it. The colors in your drink shot and the carrot placed in the drink just made for a very creative photo. Your Artsy shot was fantastic.
Thank you all for your lovely comments! I have to admit that this was the first time I've heard about pumpkin drink - and I still don't know what it is.
8 commentaires:
I love your artsy shot. Very cool. Also, your "pumpkin" drink looks really good. Made me thirsty :D
Great shots!
The scaffolding juxtaposed in front of the beautiful old building is quite striking and makes for a gorgeous and interesting photo!
That juice looks good!
These are amazing!
What a great set! I have to laugh because so far it seems we have all come up with all kind of drinks rather than pumpkin!
Love the gorgeous duck picture, and your "artsy" shot is pretty cool!
This was a fabulous set from start to finish. That sweet treat looks so yummy. I don't blame you for eating it.
The colors in your drink shot and the carrot placed in the drink just made for a very creative photo.
Your Artsy shot was fantastic.
Thank you all for your lovely comments! I have to admit that this was the first time I've heard about pumpkin drink - and I still don't know what it is.
Enregistrer un commentaire