Great shots!! I love that there is a car free day.
Awesome pictures! Those giant balls look like fun! Love the 'lines' as well.
A car free day, what a concept. There would be a revolution here! I think it would be a great idea though. I love your pics, especially the bicyclist.
Great shots for this week's challenges.
Great set. Looks like a lot of fun was had. I really liked the Lines Shot, Made Me Smile (Coleen got to do that at our fair) and your Alone shot (wonderful detail).
Lovely set!
Enregistrer un commentaire
6 commentaires:
Great shots!! I love that there is a car free day.
Awesome pictures! Those giant balls look like fun! Love the 'lines' as well.
A car free day, what a concept. There would be a revolution here! I think it would be a great idea though. I love your pics, especially the bicyclist.
Great shots for this week's challenges.
Great set. Looks like a lot of fun was had. I really liked the Lines Shot, Made Me Smile (Coleen got to do that at our fair) and your Alone shot (wonderful detail).
Lovely set!
Enregistrer un commentaire