Beautiful shots! The close up is fantastic!
Nice photo set. I like the pills image.
Very nice! I can't pick a favorite, they are all very good. Great job!
I love your up close shot! Beautiful!
I love how you did pills and up close.
Love your interpretations! Esp. the pills!
I like the pills, very creative!
Wow! I LOVE your last three photos. What a great composition for your pills shot. So simple and stunning. I love the bee shot and the plane as well.
Love the pills shot and the white space!
Enregistrer un commentaire
9 commentaires:
Beautiful shots! The close up is fantastic!
Nice photo set. I like the pills image.
Very nice! I can't pick a favorite, they are all very good. Great job!
I love your up close shot! Beautiful!
I love how you did pills and up close.
Love your interpretations! Esp. the pills!
I like the pills, very creative!
Wow! I LOVE your last three photos. What a great composition for your pills shot. So simple and stunning. I love the bee shot and the plane as well.
Love the pills shot and the white space!
Enregistrer un commentaire