I really like your selfie .
Love the angle for 'you' and the knits on trees. The 'light' is beautiful, too!
Beautiful shots, I especially love the yarn bombs! We have had a few here where I live but none so extravagant as yours.
the yarn bombs are amazing... love the colors. AND, I like your "selfie"... I have really ugly hands with short stubby fingers so I am in awe of slender fingers with pretty nails. The bird captured in lift-off is beautiful.
Enregistrer un commentaire
4 commentaires:
I really like your selfie .
Love the angle for 'you' and the knits on trees. The 'light' is beautiful, too!
Beautiful shots, I especially love the yarn bombs! We have had a few here where I live but none so extravagant as yours.
the yarn bombs are amazing... love the colors. AND, I like your "selfie"... I have really ugly hands with short stubby fingers so I am in awe of slender fingers with pretty nails. The bird captured in lift-off is beautiful.
Enregistrer un commentaire