Great set. Dress Up - Unusual but fun costume. Candy - Cool photo and I bet to many people fruit is a candy (better then actual candy for sure). Pumpkin - Lots of people cook with them. We carve and then throw them away, seems like such a waste. Spooky - How funny! I don't think you are spooky but those apple eyes are a bit creepy. Orange - That's a lot of orange and quite interesting.
5 commentaires:
Great pics. I love the Candy and Spooky pics especially.
Spooky looks spooky with big spooky eyes. Orange is interesting and pumpkin and blueberries are always beautiful and healthy food !!
Great set.
Dress Up - Unusual but fun costume.
Candy - Cool photo and I bet to many people fruit is a candy (better then actual candy for sure).
Pumpkin - Lots of people cook with them. We carve and then throw them away, seems like such a waste.
Spooky - How funny! I don't think you are spooky but those apple eyes are a bit creepy.
Orange - That's a lot of orange and quite interesting.
Funny and great, love your concept on the words, that spooky is so cute too!
Great set! I really love the orange shot, it is so interesting!
Enregistrer un commentaire