Blue is my most favorite, I might have to make something like that at my own house! Awesome, as is sharp too and leather most cool idea. All beautiful photos!
Wow this was a fabulous set. Horizon was Gorgeous, Diagonal lines fascinating & pretty. Sharp - Unique Blue - How cool was that. Leather - Okay this one gets my vote for most creative.
7 commentaires:
Ihania kuvia. Nahkaa on hauska ja terävä samoin (voi pulu parkaa)
sininen on kiva , hyviä kuvia kaikki.
Hauskaa viikkoa toivottaen !
That first shot is simply stunning in its simplicity. The patterns and textures just pop!
Blue is my most favorite, I might have to make something like that at my own house! Awesome, as is sharp too and leather most cool idea. All beautiful photos!
I love your photos. Your diagonal lines photo appeals to me, and I love the cow!
wow this was so interesting. I loved this.
Beautiful. Love those lines in the sand.
Wow this was a fabulous set.
Horizon was Gorgeous,
Diagonal lines fascinating & pretty.
Sharp - Unique
Blue - How cool was that.
Leather - Okay this one gets my vote for most creative.
Enregistrer un commentaire