dimanche 1 décembre 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


 A Blessing
At this time of the year a little bit of sunshine is a real blessing.


 Starts With S
Sledge, sleigh


 I Went…
to see the Christmas market.


 Texture



Warmth

6 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Nice set of pictures. I like the sleigh best. The blessing captures the season so well. I love the outdoor nature shots.

Hannah a dit…

Nice pictures. In particular i like texture :)

21 Wits a dit…

Perfect captures that offer spirit and warmth throughout!

Nukke a dit…

You have so beautiful Christmas market, so many lights !! Warmth and texture are cool photos. We have stormy weather in Finland and another day is rainy and warm. Beautiful sun shine in your photo !

Anonyme a dit…

These are great interpretations for the prompts. I love the shot for texture.

Katie a dit…

I love all of your Christmas photos! The market looks like so much fun!