Yep, great minds think alike (I too used Graffiti for this song). Loving the colors and the different things written here, also that odd looking face caught my eye.
Certainly one way to speak out - but I too often don't get what they are saying - anger/purpose/happy/warning - I don't know. But then, perhaps I am not supposed to, sometimes speaking out isn't necessarily for the listener but for the speaker to get it off their chest. (so to speak)
I adore graffitti and am so drawn to it with my camera. So visually interesting, isn't it! THanks for joining in on Song-ography this week. Hope to see you back next week!
8 commentaires:
I love the colors in your shot!
Yes, yes, yes. Great find, great take on the song. And I see the word brave in your image.
This is a great shot for "say what you want to say." And the red makes the photo come alive.
Yep, great minds think alike (I too used Graffiti for this song).
Loving the colors and the different things written here, also that odd looking face caught my eye.
There is always a place to say what need saying!
Certainly one way to speak out - but I too often don't get what they are saying - anger/purpose/happy/warning - I don't know. But then, perhaps I am not supposed to, sometimes speaking out isn't necessarily for the listener but for the speaker to get it off their chest. (so to speak)
Just great, seems this song inspired lots of people to search out graffiti
Mollyxxx
I adore graffitti and am so drawn to it with my camera. So visually interesting, isn't it! THanks for joining in on Song-ography this week. Hope to see you back next week!
Enregistrer un commentaire