dimanche 19 janvier 2014

Song-ography - The Lazy Song


"Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything."

10 commentaires:

Jeanne a dit…

Such a cute shot! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown a dit…

great shot! love the composition on this one.

Karen a dit…

I love the simplicity of this photo and the very clean background. It makes me want to go lay back down in my bed...except my room is nowhere as clean!

Nicki a dit…

ideal, simple, exactly!

Kim a dit…

Nice shot. You look like you have the hang on relaxing!

kathyL a dit…

Cute interpretation of the song. Nice angle and composition!

Adrienne a dit…

I like what Nicki said...Ideal, simples...exactly!

Sharon a dit…

Adorable! Simple and perfect for this theme!

Kmcblackburn a dit…

Perfect! You nailed this one :). Love the perspective and the angle too...the nice light colors add such a simplicity and pristine nature to the photo too. Thanks for joining in at Song-ography!

Ida a dit…

Lovely interpretation. The focus and lighting in this shot is perfect.