Perfect photos, each one is grand, and also very inviting to the onlooker! Fun photos indeed!
Wonderful photos. Love your favorite mobile device!
I want to join you at the cafe. I had thought of photographing my bicycle for favorite mobile device, but I did not have enough good light to capture it.
Really nice set. The café looks like a nice place.I really liked your Looking Up shot and the Light shot.
It is true, great minds do think alike. Or at least your great mind and me do. I love the inside and outside shots also.
'Looking Up' the stairs is great! The bike is great for the favorite mobile device. I love mine, but have neglected it too much this winter.
Enregistrer un commentaire
6 commentaires:
Perfect photos, each one is grand, and also very inviting to the onlooker! Fun photos indeed!
Wonderful photos. Love your favorite mobile device!
I want to join you at the cafe. I had thought of photographing my bicycle for favorite mobile device, but I did not have enough good light to capture it.
Really nice set. The café looks like a nice place.
I really liked your Looking Up shot and the Light shot.
It is true, great minds do think alike. Or at least your great mind and me do. I love the inside and outside shots also.
'Looking Up' the stairs is great! The bike is great for the favorite mobile device. I love mine, but have neglected it too much this winter.
Enregistrer un commentaire