I look around, leaves are brown now
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Look around, leaves are brown
There's a patch of snow on the ground...
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Look around, leaves are brown
There's a patch of snow on the ground...
I look around
Leaves are brown,
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/h/hazy_shade_of_winter.lyrics.php
Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/h/hazy_shade_of_winter.lyrics.php
I look around
Leaves are brown,
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/h/hazy_shade_of_winter.lyrics.php
Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/h/hazy_shade_of_winter.lyrics.php
I look around
Leaves are brown,
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/h/hazy_shade_of_winter.lyrics.php
Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/h/hazy_shade_of_winter.lyrics.php
I look around
Leaves are brown,
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/h/hazy_shade_of_winter.lyrics.php
Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/h/hazy_shade_of_winter.lyrics.php
I look around
Leaves are brown,
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/h/hazy_shade_of_winter.lyrics.php
Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/h/hazy_shade_of_winter.lyrics.php


1 commentaire:
Oh my, I can FEEL the cold just looking at these photos. Such a lonely and barren feeling too, yet they are beautiful at the same time! Thank you for joining in at Song-ography!
Enregistrer un commentaire