dimanche 2 février 2014

Song-ography - I Would Walk 500 Miles


Tanzania, Mount Kilimanjaro, 2007

"But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be that man who walk a thousand miles to fall down at your door" 

7 commentaires:

Nicki a dit…

I can only imagine how many miles the field workers put in each and every day. Nice contribution to this week's theme.

Kmcblackburn a dit…

Oh my...this is breathtaking. I can't even imagine seeing these surroundings in person...thank you for sharing! I think this is an amazing "I would walk 500 miles" interpretation. Kudos! And thanks for joining in at Song-ography.

Sharon a dit…

Wow, what a great shot! I could never get a basket to balance on my head. How wonderful that you got to see this in person. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Karen a dit…

Amazing! That's all I can say :)

kathyL a dit…

Interesting interpretation for this week's theme. It's both thought provoking and a beautiful capture.

nancyjean a dit…

oh this is amazing...

Ida a dit…

Amazing shot. Can you image having to walk up that hill with something on your head, I surely wouldn't make it.