LOVE the blooper image. As a fisherman I can tell you, we let nothing run us off of a good fishing spot. Outstanding photo set. The "On the Ground" image is really nice. Have a blessed Sunday.
I love the composition of your shots. I am just learning photography so viewing other's takes on the challenges is helpful. I learned something today, thank you. Favorite photos; the refletion in the rain puddle and of course, the blooper.
9 commentaires:
LOVE the blooper image. As a fisherman I can tell you, we let nothing run us off of a good fishing spot. Outstanding photo set. The "On the Ground" image is really nice. Have a blessed Sunday.
That 'blooper' cracks me up!
I like that blooper. What stunning captures all the way through.
I love the composition of your shots. I am just learning photography so viewing other's takes on the challenges is helpful. I learned something today, thank you. Favorite photos; the refletion in the rain puddle and of course, the blooper.
What a beautiful series!! I love them all! On the ground, especially, is stunning.
Beautiful detail shot.
Great group of photos. I love "on the ground". Your blooper is very interesting. Good job with all of them.
On the ground is stunning!!
Kalastajaa ei voisi vähempää kiinnostaa... =D
Enregistrer un commentaire