Excellent job!!
I agree, great job, the animal picture is startling and so is the "behind" shot. I haven't been mooned in a long time.
Felicity and I are dropping by - we love the zebras!
Wonderful interpretations! The one for from behind made me laugh. Love the zebras!
Awesome job with the prompts.Loved those Zebra's, very striking shot.From Behind - Oh My! Where ever did you find that?On the ground - So pretty. Did you scatter them yourself?Lovely shot of the bee and flower.
Thank you Ida. The statue in From Behind shot is in Spain, in Santander, and the rose petals were scattered in front of a florist shop.
Enregistrer un commentaire
6 commentaires:
Excellent job!!
I agree, great job, the animal picture is startling and so is the "behind" shot. I haven't been mooned in a long time.
Felicity and I are dropping by - we love the zebras!
Wonderful interpretations! The one for from behind made me laugh. Love the zebras!
Awesome job with the prompts.
Loved those Zebra's, very striking shot.
From Behind - Oh My! Where ever did you find that?
On the ground - So pretty. Did you scatter them yourself?
Lovely shot of the bee and flower.
Thank you Ida. The statue in From Behind shot is in Spain, in Santander, and the rose petals were scattered in front of a florist shop.
Enregistrer un commentaire