Nice shots all, I love the Green shot with the trees and the clouds in the background.
Great scavenges, shame about the rain we've had rubbish weather to in the UK. Can't do these summer pictures with rain :/
What stunning outside photos, and the statue at the end, is a beautiful angle, and I say yes, it's a healing hand.
very nice. I love the perspective with healing. What a great way to photograph a statue.
I like your green shot as well as your statue shot.
I love your green shots. Fun shot of rain on the sunglasses.
Great shots! I love the outside and green photos best. Good captures for the scavenger hunt.
Enregistrer un commentaire
7 commentaires:
Nice shots all, I love the Green shot with the trees and the clouds in the background.
Great scavenges, shame about the rain we've had rubbish weather to in the UK. Can't do these summer pictures with rain :/
What stunning outside photos, and the statue at the end, is a beautiful angle, and I say yes, it's a healing hand.
very nice. I love the perspective with healing. What a great way to photograph a statue.
I like your green shot as well as your statue shot.
I love your green shots. Fun shot of rain on the sunglasses.
Great shots! I love the outside and green photos best. Good captures for the scavenger hunt.
Enregistrer un commentaire