How creative to use the piano keys for blocks! These are all stunning.
Fantastic selections for this week. Esp the outfit!!
I love the blocks shot. The rocks in your view shot look like a multihumped sea monster lingering just below the surface. And your colors shot is great!
I like the blocks shot too. Great interpretation of that prompt.
Oh gosh all great photos for the theme, but the stroll and especially the outfit is just delightful!
Great selections for the prompts. The mushrooms are colorful.I really liked your View shot.Also the Piano Blocks, very clever thinking.
Great photo of the mushrooms. That view is gorgeous!
Enregistrer un commentaire
7 commentaires:
How creative to use the piano keys for blocks! These are all stunning.
Fantastic selections for this week. Esp the outfit!!
I love the blocks shot. The rocks in your view shot look like a multihumped sea monster lingering just below the surface. And your colors shot is great!
I like the blocks shot too. Great interpretation of that prompt.
Oh gosh all great photos for the theme, but the stroll and especially the outfit is just delightful!
Great selections for the prompts. The mushrooms are colorful.
I really liked your View shot.
Also the Piano Blocks, very clever thinking.
Great photo of the mushrooms. That view is gorgeous!
Enregistrer un commentaire