dimanche 2 novembre 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


 Dress Up


 Candy
Ibrahim Maalouf, absolute ear candy!


 Fall Colors


 
 Trick or Treat
Treat, of course. Maybe a cup of coffee.


 Photographer’s Choice

9 commentaires:

Yogi♪♪♪ a dit…

Beautiful images, you get the award for most creative dress up and candy photographs.

Mary a dit…

Really lovely images. The spider web is amazing. I am intrigued by the hanging pot and the chairs in the background. Hmmm? Thanks for sharing your work.

Tamar SB a dit…

These are all stunning!

Kmcblackburn a dit…

Oh my, your first two photos use such excellent capture of light!

abrianna a dit…

Your dress up shot is beautiful.

DrillerAA a dit…

Great set of images. I have NEVER been able to get a good image of a spider web and yours is just spectacular.

Unknown a dit…

Nice shots! Trick or Treat and Photographer's Choice are my favorites.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi. Stopping by from the linkup!
That pot for coffee or tea is beautiful. The colors are nice and bright.
I like your photographer's choice! Just looking at it made me want to take a walk already. :)
I love fall colors!

Ida a dit…

Amazing shot of the Dressed Up spiders web. Loved it.
Ear candy, that's always good.
Nice fall colors and everyone seemed to be enjoying the day.
Cool tea pot.
Loved your PC photo.