Amazing shots! Looks like you hit the Farmer's Market and scored some lovely fruit and eggs. I want whatever that guy is cooking too! Hope you can read this. Love your submissions.
Wow, I am still trying to figure out your body part shot. Your lion shot is amazing.
Thank you Mary and Yogi for your comments! The body parts are from a performance called Bodies in Urban Spaces.
Great view! Love sleeping, too!
Enregistrer un commentaire
4 commentaires:
Amazing shots! Looks like you hit the Farmer's Market and scored some lovely fruit and eggs. I want whatever that guy is cooking too! Hope you can read this. Love your submissions.
Wow, I am still trying to figure out your body part shot. Your lion shot is amazing.
Thank you Mary and Yogi for your comments! The body parts are from a performance called Bodies in Urban Spaces.
Great view! Love sleeping, too!
Enregistrer un commentaire