Happy birthday! Your new shot is beautiful. Your last shot...so sorry for the loved ones of that child.
Thank you Abrianna. Actually the last shot is from my mother's funeral, so I'm the child who lost her loved one.
I am sorry for the loss of your mother. Blessings to you. I too had a birthday this week.
So sorry about your mom, may her memory be for a blessing. And happy birthday!
There is nothing wrong with cupcakes for a birthday breakfast... am guilty of that more than once :)
Enregistrer un commentaire
5 commentaires:
Happy birthday! Your new shot is beautiful. Your last shot...so sorry for the loved ones of that child.
Thank you Abrianna. Actually the last shot is from my mother's funeral, so I'm the child who lost her loved one.
I am sorry for the loss of your mother. Blessings to you. I too had a birthday this week.
So sorry about your mom, may her memory be for a blessing.
And happy birthday!
There is nothing wrong with cupcakes for a birthday breakfast... am guilty of that more than once :)
Enregistrer un commentaire