All your captures are stunning, like stepping into a world of beauty and happenings. I especially enjoyed your photographer's choice, I also like stepping back and capturing (while also watching) when wedding photographers are doing capturing their magic.
Wonderful selections for the prompts. The Cabbage is done so well. - I like cabbage to eat too. How fun to photograph a Bridal Couple and what a great setting they had for their photos. Nice job on Negative Space. That was a colorful and interesting mural for the animal prompt. Time - Well composed.
4 commentaires:
I like most your negative space and time photos ! Hyvää alkavaa viikkoa !
Love the colorful mural. Your photographer's choice is great!
All your captures are stunning, like stepping into a world of beauty and happenings. I especially enjoyed your photographer's choice, I also like stepping back and capturing (while also watching) when wedding photographers are doing capturing their magic.
Wonderful selections for the prompts.
The Cabbage is done so well. - I like cabbage to eat too.
How fun to photograph a Bridal Couple and what a great setting they had for their photos.
Nice job on Negative Space.
That was a colorful and interesting mural for the animal prompt.
Time - Well composed.
Enregistrer un commentaire