I love the view on starts with T - gorgeous shots!
I featured swans this week as well.
Ahhh! Mont St. Michel! J'adore! Je l'ai vu qu'une fois...c'est un endroit magigue!!
WOW those 2 last photos ! and I like all your photos ...
Aivan upeita, koskettavia kuvia taas!
Oh how beautiful. That castle on the sea is simply wonderful.
Beautiful shots. Love the purple flowers and your swan wings.
Stunning "Alive" photo. And love the "T" photo as well!
Enregistrer un commentaire
8 commentaires:
I love the view on starts with T - gorgeous shots!
I featured swans this week as well.
Ahhh! Mont St. Michel! J'adore! Je l'ai vu qu'une fois...c'est un endroit magigue!!
WOW those 2 last photos ! and I like all your photos ...
Aivan upeita, koskettavia kuvia taas!
Oh how beautiful. That castle on the sea is simply wonderful.
Beautiful shots. Love the purple flowers and your swan wings.
Stunning "Alive" photo. And love the "T" photo as well!
Enregistrer un commentaire