Hauskoja kuvia!
Love all your photo interpretations. Open was very cleverly done. Love the happy 'posed ' last shot as well. My photos will be on later in the day. Have a great week ahead.
I love your open shot. And, cute wedding pose.
Hi,Great shots. The wedding shot is awesome.Have a great day!
Great post, I love the fun everybody is happening in the last photo.
Posed is so much fun! Shadow is gorgeous!
Great job with the prompts. My favorites, Shadows, Something I want (what pretty purple flowers) and Posed, that was very cute.
Great shadow shot and fun pose shot.
Enregistrer un commentaire
8 commentaires:
Hauskoja kuvia!
Love all your photo interpretations. Open was very cleverly done. Love the happy 'posed ' last shot as well. My photos will be on later in the day. Have a great week ahead.
I love your open shot. And, cute wedding pose.
Hi,
Great shots. The wedding shot is awesome.
Have a great day!
Great post, I love the fun everybody is happening in the last photo.
Posed is so much fun! Shadow is gorgeous!
Great job with the prompts. My favorites, Shadows, Something I want (what pretty purple flowers) and Posed, that was very cute.
Great shadow shot and fun pose shot.
Enregistrer un commentaire