Love all the knitters and the behind the scenes of the musicians!
I love the remember shot, and the Autumn shot, and the Pile, you know I love all your photos in this post.
Oh! I did laugh at the image of those ladies knitting. That was brilliant. Also love the close up of the wheat in the field. I hope you have a great week ahead.
Oi neulojat, ihana kuva!
Hi,Great shots. Love the Autumn and Remember shots.Have a great day!
Enregistrer un commentaire
5 commentaires:
Love all the knitters and the behind the scenes of the musicians!
I love the remember shot, and the Autumn shot, and the Pile, you know I love all your photos in this post.
Oh! I did laugh at the image of those ladies knitting. That was brilliant. Also love the close up of the wheat in the field. I hope you have a great week ahead.
Oi neulojat, ihana kuva!
Hi,
Great shots. Love the Autumn and Remember shots.
Have a great day!
Enregistrer un commentaire