dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

 
 Love


 High


 Afternoon
Um galão e um pastel de nata, se faz favor.


Less is more


Photographer's choice


Scavenger Hunt Sunday

4 commentaires:

Tamar SB a dit…

The picture of the wedding, with the sun steaming in, amazing!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure a dit…

Is there a transtate button on your blog? The less is more shots is stunning. becausee I could not read it I did not know what the afternoon shot was about. You choice is marvellous although I am not sure whether it is actually a painting or you have done a woderful editing job on a shot. Anyway, I love it. The big whell is certainly a good shot for high and the first one, well it is certainly about love. Have a great week.

Anu a dit…

No translate button, I'm afraid. I went for an afternoon coffee in a portuguese bakery and had a latte (galão) and a little custard tart (pastel de nata). The last photo is a part of a larger mural.

21 Wits a dit…

Wonderful photos, especially the afternoon photo in the shop! Very nice.