That smile photo is cute !!! Do you have more pics about that parade ??
great shots - love smile!
I have lots of them... but I have posted only couple here.
Spring is gorgeous! Great shots!
Each and every one of these is absolutely wonderful and so aptly fitting for this week's hunt.
These are fantastic! Love the green face paint.
Nice set. How wonderful to have know someone who lived to the ripe old age of 97.Spring is so pretty, I love flowering trees. Your shadow shot is my favorite from the set.
what a wonderful set....with such a great vibe!!
All of your photos are marvelous.
Enregistrer un commentaire
9 commentaires:
That smile photo is cute !!! Do you have more pics about that parade ??
great shots - love smile!
I have lots of them... but I have posted only couple here.
Spring is gorgeous! Great shots!
Each and every one of these is absolutely wonderful and so aptly fitting for this week's hunt.
These are fantastic! Love the green face paint.
Nice set. How wonderful to have know someone who lived to the ripe old age of 97.
Spring is so pretty, I love flowering trees. Your shadow shot is my favorite from the set.
what a wonderful set....with such a great vibe!!
All of your photos are marvelous.
Enregistrer un commentaire