Your Gathering photo is so fun. I just want to hear what they are all talking about! My favorite is Happiness. I just love the composition and the colors.
Oh... I love clean windows! We are getting ready to paint (inside rooms) so I have to wait to clean my windows. Sweet pic of people gathered on the townsquare.
Wonderful set. I loved the Happiness shot, there was just something about it that was so appealing. Also thought Spring in BW was lovely and your Gathering shot was very nice as well.
4 commentaires:
Your Gathering photo is so fun. I just want to hear what they are all talking about! My favorite is Happiness. I just love the composition and the colors.
Outstanding set of pictures for each of the word prompts. Love the gathering picture.
Oh... I love clean windows! We are getting ready to paint (inside rooms) so I have to wait to clean my windows. Sweet pic of people gathered on the townsquare.
Wonderful set.
I loved the Happiness shot, there was just something about it that was so appealing.
Also thought Spring in BW was lovely and your Gathering shot was very nice as well.
Enregistrer un commentaire