Love that sweet bee in Helper!
The Laughter photo made me smile. :)
These are great! Love that leaf with the water on it!
Outstanding job with the hunt words.
Beautiful!
I like 3 first photos most. You have interesting photos here !!!
Love Summer, helper and water! But they are all really wonderful!
Like that first one, to soak in the sun.
Very nice set. Your helper shot is great (I used a bee too) Yours looks as if it's wearing sun glasses. I also liked your water shot.
Enregistrer un commentaire
9 commentaires:
Love that sweet bee in Helper!
The Laughter photo made me smile. :)
These are great! Love that leaf with the water on it!
Outstanding job with the hunt words.
Beautiful!
I like 3 first photos most. You have interesting photos here !!!
Love Summer, helper and water! But they are all really wonderful!
Like that first one, to soak in the sun.
Very nice set. Your helper shot is great (I used a bee too) Yours looks as if it's wearing sun glasses. I also liked your water shot.
Enregistrer un commentaire