Hauskat kuvat. :-)
great pictures, what on earth was wrong with the woman at the carnival? x
The cherries look amazing!
Love the yellow flowers. The cherries are my favorite!
loving the field of flowers
What a beautiful set of images! Understandable in any language - not a word of explanation needed for any of them.
I love photos of cherries! That is an amazing expression shot. I hope she was ok.Those flowers are beautiful!
Enregistrer un commentaire
7 commentaires:
Hauskat kuvat. :-)
great pictures, what on earth was wrong with the woman at the carnival? x
The cherries look amazing!
Love the yellow flowers. The cherries are my favorite!
loving the field of flowers
What a beautiful set of images! Understandable in any language - not a word of explanation needed for any of them.
I love photos of cherries! That is an amazing expression shot. I hope she was ok.
Those flowers are beautiful!
Enregistrer un commentaire