What a gorgeous reflection shot! And amazingly tidy fridge! And I'm wondering if those socks are handspun and/or handknit, because I spin and knit and have friends who have made socks that look similar.
Great set. Loved your Reflection Shot. Could not believe how neat and tidy your fridge is. Cool looking knit socks. Lovely morning and delicious looking drink.
Tosi kauniita ja tuneelmallisia kuvia, Anu! Oi tuo ensimmäinen kesäntunnelma ja seesteisyys valtaa mielen ... ja kahvista nut syksyn pimenevät aamut - molemmissa oma viehätyksensä!
13 commentaires:
Lovely, lovely pictures! I love reflection. Is your fridge that clean all the time? I want to come live with you! :)
Very nice and cosy images.
Well, my fridge might be clean, but it usually means that there is nothing much in it.
The reflection and misty morning photos are breathtaking.
Oh my goodness, your reflection shot just took my breath away. Simply stunning.
What a gorgeous reflection shot! And amazingly tidy fridge! And I'm wondering if those socks are handspun and/or handknit, because I spin and knit and have friends who have made socks that look similar.
They are handknit but not handspun.
Great set! I LOVE the reflection photo, so pretty!
Great set. Loved your Reflection Shot. Could not believe how neat and tidy your fridge is. Cool looking knit socks. Lovely morning and delicious looking drink.
What a clean, organized fridge!
fun set! Did you make the socks?
Tosi kauniita ja tuneelmallisia kuvia, Anu! Oi tuo ensimmäinen kesäntunnelma ja seesteisyys valtaa mielen ... ja kahvista nut syksyn pimenevät aamut - molemmissa oma viehätyksensä!
Thank you for all your kind comments!
Please tell me you had to clean the fridge for that picture! Your reflection and morning shots are just amazing!
Enregistrer un commentaire