This is almost magical! The star on the tree, and the moon in the clear sky. A perfect place to "Celebrate Me Home". Thank you for joining in on Song-ography.
Wow! I'm with Kathy - it is magical with just the perfect lighting between the tree's star and the moon. Beautiful!
Oh my goodness this is absolutely breathtakingMollyxxx
That looks cold! I am with Kathy and Nicki…a perfect place to go home!
Such a pretty sight!
Beautiful
Comme c'est joli!! J'dore la lune et l'etoile...vraiment une scene magique!
How pretty. It has a magical feel to it for sure.
Enregistrer un commentaire
8 commentaires:
This is almost magical! The star on the tree, and the moon in the clear sky. A perfect place to "Celebrate Me Home". Thank you for joining in on Song-ography.
Wow! I'm with Kathy - it is magical with just the perfect lighting between the tree's star and the moon. Beautiful!
Oh my goodness this is absolutely breathtaking
Mollyxxx
That looks cold! I am with Kathy and Nicki…a perfect place to go home!
Such a pretty sight!
Beautiful
Comme c'est joli!! J'dore la lune et l'etoile...vraiment une scene magique!
How pretty. It has a magical feel to it for sure.
Enregistrer un commentaire