Can't pick a favorite. I enJOYed them all. We had the same idea for open.
I enjoyed your Open shot very much.
Like the intricate work of the door.Never thought of taking a photo of the stuffed mailbox - great idea! The look up shot is also a great capture.
Nice photos. I love that door and the open shot.
Perfect presentation, and ideas, especially for open!
What a beautiful doorway. I really love your candid shot too!
Very nice set. Such a pretty doorway.Open is lovely too. I love seeing the blooms of spring showing up on people's blogs.Look up was great.Nice Candid shot.
Enregistrer un commentaire
7 commentaires:
Can't pick a favorite. I enJOYed them all. We had the same idea for open.
I enjoyed your Open shot very much.
Like the intricate work of the door.
Never thought of taking a photo of the stuffed mailbox - great idea! The look up shot is also a great capture.
Nice photos. I love that door and the open shot.
Perfect presentation, and ideas, especially for open!
What a beautiful doorway. I really love your candid shot too!
Very nice set.
Such a pretty doorway.
Open is lovely too. I love seeing the blooms of spring showing up on people's blogs.
Look up was great.
Nice Candid shot.
Enregistrer un commentaire