Great images. I love the Mini, shoes, and mirror. Very nicely captured.
Like the idea of using the car mirror for that shot. The jut because mural is funny!
Excellent presentation! The mirror shot is just stunning, as are the shoes with the white background!
You did a great job with the prompts. I love those shoes. The little mini car is so cute! Good idea with the mirror.
great mirror image
Ihana mini, ihanat kengät ja onkos tuo sarjakuvahahmo tosiaan Belgialainen ?
Enregistrer un commentaire
6 commentaires:
Great images. I love the Mini, shoes, and mirror. Very nicely captured.
Like the idea of using the car mirror for that shot. The jut because mural is funny!
Excellent presentation! The mirror shot is just stunning, as are the shoes with the white background!
You did a great job with the prompts. I love those shoes. The little mini car is so cute! Good idea with the mirror.
great mirror image
Ihana mini, ihanat kengät ja onkos tuo sarjakuvahahmo tosiaan Belgialainen ?
Enregistrer un commentaire