dimanche 9 mars 2014

Song-ography - Signs




Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

7 commentaires:

Nicki a dit…

No matter where you are - there are signs of the obvious that make their point regardless of language.

Debbie a dit…

great signs that easily get their message accross!!

kathyL a dit…

Makes me think there must be a sign for EVERYTHING. Use soap? Do I really need a sign to tell me that? hahaha

SHaron a dit…

These are fun! Use soap! Glad I read that or I might forget :)

Ida a dit…

Well those signs were certainly understandable even in a foreign language. Straight and to the point.

Unknown a dit…

I adore that first one!!! Visiting from Song-ography

Kmcblackburn a dit…

So happy to see that you joining in at Song-ography! That first sign "use soap" really gave me a chuckle. I wonder what the alternative is...DON'T use soap? :). I have to say, when I travel abroad I DO love looking at the signs. The British in particular, their signs are always so "polite" sounding to me. Thanks for joining in at Song-ography...I hope you will be a regular visitor!