The mirror image is wonderful and I have no idea what the Guess What it Is? is.
It's a baobab tree fruit.
What a lovely set of photos! I especially enjoyed the last three. The clouds reflected in the building were wonderful, the ice cream looks delicious, and that little tree fruit is very interesting, as we don't have anything like that around here!
great set!hmmm....the "guess what" looks like some kind of gourd.Ice cream is always good--on Wednesday or any day!
That baobab tree fruit is a souvenir from Madagascar.
Enregistrer un commentaire
5 commentaires:
The mirror image is wonderful and I have no idea what the Guess What it Is? is.
It's a baobab tree fruit.
What a lovely set of photos! I especially enjoyed the last three. The clouds reflected in the building were wonderful, the ice cream looks delicious, and that little tree fruit is very interesting, as we don't have anything like that around here!
great set!
hmmm....the "guess what" looks like some kind of gourd.
Ice cream is always good--on Wednesday or any day!
That baobab tree fruit is a souvenir from Madagascar.
Enregistrer un commentaire